Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday 9: You May Be Right

1. What is the craziest thing you've done in the last Year?
 I am pretty sane. 

2. What is something that you've lost recently?
I lost my wedding ring. 

3. Where does your patience suffer the most? 
Anyone who said one thing and then does something else. Just say what you mean. I think it is very dishonest.

4. Have you ever reread a book?
Yes! I think rereading books is a good thing; you always discover a new treasure.

5. What is a TV show that you absolutely HATE to miss? 
Hard one! There is no TV show that I hate to miss. We do not have television and if I want to watch something I know it will be online when I am ready or have time. If not I am still good.

6. How old do you wish you were? 
Interesting:) I wish I could honesty say 5 years old but at this point in my life; I wish I was in my fifties. 

7. Do you know your neighbors? 
Yes. I make it a point to know all my immediate neighbors.

8. Do you believe that opposites attract? 
Yes. Male and female are opposites; I think we are attracted to what we lack and wish we had and that bring balance to our lives.

9. Who was the last person that made you laugh? 
My son. Children tend to be pretty funny anyway but as they get older I am finding them even funnier. 


http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com/2011/06/you-may-be-right.html


Here are my answers to Saturday9; if you care to comment I would love to here from you.......