Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I was particularly thankful for the sunshine and my unique wild child. My wild child's joy is always more evident when he can be wild and run free outside. There is a beauty to seeing him free of walls and engaged with nature; happy. His joy is infectious when he is in nature. When I see my wild child it reminds me that God made us all for his special purpose and those who love the things he created have a special beauty that I am thankful for. My wild child reminds me so much of Abel; he is great with animals and also has a green thumb to match. He is fond of all that God has created and brings that wildness into our home and reminds me that nothing man made can out do what God has created. He decided today that he would not move his potatoes plants to the dirt because he does not want to leave them behind when we move; he is always taking care. I am thankful that God blessed my life with him.


Psalm 139:10-15



13 For you created my inmost being; 


   you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
   your works are wonderful, 
   I know that full well. 




What are you thankful for?