Saturday, August 27, 2011

Random



1. Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law?
Never!

2. What was the last thing you described as either “surprisingly good” or “surprisingly bad?” 
I Guess, Princess Chewy. I was surprised how right having a hamster feels and by how much I am enjoying it.
3. When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else? 
I live a very planned life. 

4. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone else? 
Not a fan of surprises. 

5. What was the last really funny movie you watched? 
The Bird Cage.
6. What is something that you've never done that you secretly are dying to do?
Own a tea cup anything.

7. What do you hope is different in your life by August 2012?
Life changes every day, I like to live in the present.
Photo credit
8. Who is the last person you greeted at your door? 
One of my girl friends.

9. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? 

I guess Rome, I love Socrates and Plato.
"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing." 
Saturday 9