Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Yes, I Can!


I have finally done it. I have over extended myself. Where did I ever get the idea that I could do so many things at once?  
My character is one of can do, never met the word cannot.
Cannot means that I never tried and I always try.

Matthew 17: 20 Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
I have held a mustard seed in my hand and I am thankful that my faith in God is larger than a mustard seed. So, with that faith in hand I know that with the grace of God what needs to be done will be done.

I am thankful that when life gets overwhelming the Word of God is there to guide me through. It reminds with God nothing is impossible for me.

This situation has made me thankful for:
My boys – who told me this morning, I could stay in bed and rest.
I am thankful that we will start school, eventually.
I am thankful that the work of homeschooling does not discourage me.
I am thankful for interruptions; they are a much-needed break.
I am thankful that I have chosen to home-school my boys.
I am thankful that we will all go on.
I am thankful that I can adapt to the flow of my life.
Linking up with Thankful Thursday