Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Fun

1 Timothy 4:4
4 For everything God created is good, 
and nothing is to be rejected 
if it is received with 
thanksgiving,
So let us in turn receive everything with thanksgiving because everything God created is good.


1. There's a Time Genie. She can put you back in time to relive a day that you loved. If you could turn back the hands of time, what day would you relive if given this opportunity?
The Wisdom of Pinterest.

2. What did you do yesterday? 
Played with my children

3. You've been given 3 parachutes, but there are 4 people who need them. Who will you not give one to: Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Kim Kardashian, or Simon Cowell? Why?
Seriously, none of them, although I should not be judging them. They are just........ 

4. Where are you going and where have you been? 
Taking each day as it comes.
  

5. They say that books read as a child make more of an impact on a person than books read at any other time in life. Are there any books that you particularly loved, that shaped the way you think when you were little? 
The Complete Anne of Green Gables Boxed Set (Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea, Anne of the Island, Anne of Windy Poplars, Anne's House of Dreams, ... Rainbow Valley, Rilla of Ingleside) I think had the most impact on me. I loved her spirit.

6. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Getting a house, I guess I am being a bit of a Christmas Grinch but we are all just longing for and waiting for our house.

7. What was the last text message you received? 
I do not text :)

8. Do you prefer to call or text? 
I call, it is important to maintain human contact.

9. What were you doing at 9PM last night? 
Got a migraine, so I was in bed happily sleeping.