Friday, June 15, 2012

Choosing to Bake Instead



I just love the concept of choice. Yesterday I choose to have a bit of a beauty day for me and did not get my regular post up. It is funny because then last night we had no Internet and of course I assumed that I would get my post up this morning. 


I made a choice not to set up my post ahead even thought is was ready and did not foresee the lack of Internet. Yet, I am thankful for my day of beauty and very happy that I took sometime for me.



Psalm 118:24

This is the day that the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Now I have started a brand new day, with many new choices before me. Today, I choose to spend my time baking with my nine year old and organizing my freezer and pantry. I just feel like baking.

I will let you know next week how it all went and thanks for choosing to join me here on my journey at Edwards Granddaughter.

Enjoyed this post subscribe to Edwards Granddaughter to receive FREE updates — by email. Don’t miss a post! Also follow us on  Pinterest and Twitter and like us on  Facebook



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Choosing to add this to Five Minute Fridays, it did take only five minutes to write.