Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Quiet-Time Basket {Word-less Wednesday}

I recently put together a Quiet Time Basket as a gift for a friend. I had so much fun doing it and wanted to share the pictures with you. 

I love the Quite Time Basket, because as an organization nut, it allows me to have everything in one convenient place for my time with God. I love the organization of it all.

The first thing you need is a basket with a handle to fit all your supplies in.

You can put anything you want in your Quiet Time Basket but the basics are:

  • A bible
  • Journal 
  • Pens
  • Pencils
  • Highlighters
  • Devotional Reading
  • Flash Cards for those special scriptures
  • Post it notes for items you want to return to later


These are three of my favorite devotionals. 

Extra or additional items can be items like:

  • scented candle
  • Special mug
  • Tissues
  • Candy 


Since this was a gift I included some of my favorite scriptures on card stock. My handwriting is very bad so printing is my thing.

The finished Quiet-time Basket:


One of the scripture cards I included:

This is a great reminder any day. 

As always,