Saturday, July 9, 2011

Introspective

Some very introspective questions on Saturday 9: Against All Odds blog hop, below are my answers. Hope you have as much fun reading as I did answering.

1. Have you ever tried to rekindle a past relationship against the odds?
No! I like the past where it is in the past. Life is seasonal, people past in and out during these various season, we learn what is necessary, we grow, and we move into the next season.  
2. Do you like your job, or daily routine?
Normally I would say yes. I love being a mom, homeschooling The Boys, managing this little world of mine but right now we are in flux. I am reorganizing my life which can be a painful event while in-progress but I am sure I will land in love on the other side. Things will be different but good.

3. Do you find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak?
Yes! My Wild Child brings me flowers almost every day. He spent this past week making me crystals, very beautiful I might add. 
4. Do you have any problems thinking of things to write about in my blog?
I have not had any problems since I started. The questions are like those starter composition prompts, once I get started its a major brainstorm.

5. Do others consider you well organized?
A little too well organized. There are a lot of PowerPoint jokes. 

6. Do you always have a “Plan B” just in case?
I never was too big on the Plan B front. If Plan A does not work, we just think on our feet. Life is made up of many little problems and you cannot possibly plan for all the infinite things that will go wrong. So, I just never brother trying. The Bible tells us that each day has enough worry of its own, so I plan for “this day” and roll with the unexpected as it always comes.

7. How do you find yourself adjusting to new situations?
I think new situations are a necessary part of growth. If we are constantly in the same place, we get too comfortable and start to stagnate. Like pond water, yuck!

8. Are you happy with where you are in this point of your life?
I am deconstructing my life, evaluating where I am now and working on where I am going next. Does that mean I am not happy at this point in my life? No, Happiness is a choice, it does not depend on your circumstances, or where you are in life. I choose to be happy with my deconstruction.

9. Do you find the aging process we all go through easy or difficult?
Every day we are alive and in good health is a blessing. I have mourned the lost of many love ones and friends who would have welcomed aging. I would not dishonor their memories by calling the aging process difficult. Everyday I am alive is a gift from God, making aging very easy.