Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of School

Created My Daily Top Ten
1. 

Proverbs 3:5-6

 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
   and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
   and he will make your paths straight.
Today was a day for trusting in the Lord, training pays off.

2.

What are we sowing? We finished @ 7 today. A hard 

lesson on not arguing with mom. 

3.  

Ecclesiastes 3:22

 22 So I saw that there is nothing better for a person than to enjoy their work, because that is their lot. For who can bring them to see what will happen after them?
A pearl from Ecclesiastes. I cannot see what will happen after me.
4. 
5.

Proverbs 25:24

New International Version (NIV)
 24 Better to live on a corner of the roof
   than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.
Let just say that many times today I consider this scripture. I might have enjoyed the roof. Thankfully many others were on my heart. 
6.
7.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 
Reminding myself that my struggle is not against my Boys. 
8.

Hebrews 12:4

 4 In your struggle against sin, you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood.
Keeping in the battle even when I am weary. 
9.

John 8:7

7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”
I am not without sin, so I can show my Boys grace and mercy.
10. 
Finally God created all the events of this day and I rejoice in all the lessons learned. It was a blessed day.
Please comment and send me more inspirational scriptures. Linking up with Top Ten Tuesday