Friday, September 2, 2011

Money Grabber

Saturday 9: Money Grabber

1. Has anyone ever intentionally ripped you off? Or perhaps unintentionally?
     One on a car repair, but I got my money back.


2. When was the last time that you made a quip that fell completely flat and embarrassed you?
          Never, I may have written some stuff that felt flat but never verbally. 


3. When you go to sleep, does it you need to be absolutely quiet or do you need a little noise (radio, TV, music or white)? 
     Extremely sensitive person, I can hear a tap dripping in the downstairs bathroom.  


4. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's? (Come on, you know you have something to contribute!) 
     Not sure what this question is meant to imply. I am pacifist and a very peaceful person.


5. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it still business as usual? 
     This is my second blog. The first one seemed to lack a sense of who I was. Edwards Granddaughter is a major part of me and we have been growing together.


6. Can you remember where you were in life ten years ago? If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be? 
     Ten years ago I was facing some very major health issues. I do not think a whisper would make a difference.


7. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?
     I am not sure, just call me boring. 


8. If you were having a bad day what or who would you turn to for comfort? 
     I would turn to the Lord in prayer and then Proverbs 3 for some major comfort.



25 Don't be terrified by sudden trouble. 
                         Don't be afraid when sinners are destroyed. 
 26 The Lord is the one you will trust in.
He will keep your feet from being caught in a trap.

9. According to the song White Rabbit, "one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small". If you were offered these pills today, which pill would you take and where would it take you? 
     I do not know this song, so I am not sure how to answer. It brings to mind the Matrix, so I would choose neither. I am pretty happy growing where I am.
Fun questions from Samantha @ The Saturday 9