Thursday, October 27, 2011

Counting my Blessing by tens 2


Psalm 130:5-6

        5 I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits,
and in his word I put my hope. 
6 I wait for the Lord    
more than watchmen wait for the morning. 

   
What an amazing scripture? It defines where I am today. I am waiting on the Lord and in his word I put my hope. I choose to wait for his guidance because he is the bigger picture.
I am thankful for the great response to my Counting My Blessing by Tens post. I thought that I could continue counting my blessing by tens till I am in a more settled season of life. Many times our circumstances can leave us focusing on the negative but I firmly believe that is what we choose. I am choosing to focus on my blessing in groups of tens. 


Continuing:
11. Time is time, no matter what we only get 24 hours in every day
12. This is the day that the lord made and I rejoice in that
13. It is great spending time with my mother and sister
14. So thankful that they have let us invade their home indefinitely 
15. I do not have to cook 
16. My mother's apartment is pretty big 
17. For the my semi vacation from my life
18. Hallmark has my last two Christmas ornaments 
19. the end of October is here
20. My migraine has moved from a ten to about a five on the pain scale

Thanks for reading, I am sharing with Thankful Thursdays