After a long migraine day what do we do?
We choose to COUNT OUR BLESSING
1. Jesus died for me
2. I was alive to have a hard day
3. I always have choice. 1 Corinthians 10
23 Everything is permissible—
but not everything is beneficial.
Everything is permissible—
but not everything is constructive.
3. I have a warm place to sleep
4. My husband is employed
5. My three little blessings
6. My migraines as they force me to rest and take time out.
7. Getting the boys school day organized
8. That I have convictions
James 2 (NLT)
14 What good is it, dear brothers and sisters,
if you say you have faith but don’t show it by your actions?
Can that kind of faith save anyone?
15 Suppose you see a brother or sister who has no food or clothing,
16 and you say, “Good-bye and have a good day; stay warm and eat well”—but then you don’t give that person any food or clothing.
What good does that do?
17 So you see, faith by itself isn’t enough.
Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless.
18 Now someone may argue, “Some people have faith; others have good deeds.” But I say, “How can you show me your faith if you don’t have good deeds?
I will show you my faith by my good deeds.”
19 You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God.
Good for you!
Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror.
I show my faith in God's plan for my life by living out my convictions.
NO Short CUTS
9. That I stand by my convictions, no matter the cost
10. My mother made me Almond Streusel Cake
Thanks for reading; sharing with Top Ten Tuesday