Friday, October 7, 2011

Limitless


I finished reading the most amazing book this book. I read the entire Bible in 90 days. What is amazing to me is that I would not have thought to do this on my own. The task seemed overwhelming but I finished it.
After our teen rally on Sunday, I was encouraged by the theme to push through and finish the reading. The theme was No Limit. Four hundred teens came together to celebrate the fact that there is no limit to what they can do with God in their lives. It was an amazing weekend that left me wondering if I felt limit less with God.

The scripture to keep on my heart:
Hebrews 12    5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
   Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.
 6So we say with confidence,
   The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
We are truly limit-less with God. I would like to encourage every one with my newfound ability to move mountains. I will build my faith one mountain at a time.