Saturday 9: Someday We'll Be Together
1. Have you ever left a relationship but knew that eventually you'd get back together?
2. Are there things that you hate to buy? Items that you either hate to spend perfectly good money on or hate to spend the time it takes to buy them?
There is nothing I hate to buy. Shopping is a choice, I would not chose to buy something I hated.
3. What is your favorite cartoon show and why?
It just is:
4. Are you anywhere close to doing what you wanted to do as a kid?
Yes, just not on the scale I imaged.
5. Now that you're in the "real world," is your current job now really what you want to do for a living? If not, what would you ultimately like to do?
Yes, I could not imagine myself doing anything else right now, and thankful when I retire in 10 years, I can do something else.
6. A local university has asked you to teach a class about the one thing you know the most about. What would you be teaching and what would the name of the course be?
Having A Plan is a course about organizing your day so you can be prepared.
7. Commercials ... they can make us laugh or can annoy the heck out of us. Tell us about your favorite commercial and/or a commercial you simple loathe.
Those phone commercials where the men are made to look stupid without a particular phone.
8. Tell us about your favorite comedy movie of all time.
The Birdcage, a satire about people in alternative live styles having the same problems as everyone else in their relationships.
9. Tell us about your favorite black and white movie of all time.
Heidi goes to live with her Grandfather in the swiss alps. After she falls in love with everyone and things about the alps, her Aunt and Uncle come and take her away to live in the city. She hates it so much she becomes sick and is eventually returned to the alps and her Grandfather. Her cousin from the city comes to visit her and regains the ability to walk after only a few short weeks in the alps. And, everyone lived happily ever after.