Saturday, October 1, 2011

Really

Saturday 9: Sleeping to Dream


1. Do you ever go to sleep to simply dream?
NO, sleep is for resting my brain so I will not die from not sleeping. People who have Fatal Familial Insomnia usually die within six months to a year.

2. When you’re having trouble staying awake, what are some things you do to make sure you don’t drift off to sleep?
If I am sleepy I just go to sleep. I never play keep awake.

3. What’s most likely to cause you a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
My husband being gone. When he is not home I tend to not sleep very well at all unless I am exhausted. 

4. When you’re going through a prolonged period of not enough sleep, what parts of your daily routine are likely to change, and how?
I get way more accomplished when I am not sleeping. It creates more hours in my day and I am more productive.

5. In what ways does your personality change when you go through a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
I am naturally a low-blood pressure girl so I have never really noticed a change. I do not start talking really fast or anything. 

6. Who in your life seems regularly to have not enough sleep?
It is a husband night. He works long hours and never seems to be able to catch up on his sleep.

7. When your sleeping, do your closer friends tend to be male or female? Why do you think that is? 
I am one of those fortunate people who never remembers if they dream or not. I suppose that I do but never remember having any.

8. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
Did we not already answer this question? 

9. In a dream, is your past something that you can go back to?
I happily live in a no dream zone.