1. Do you ever go to sleep to simply dream?
NO, sleep is for resting my brain so I will not die from not sleeping. People who have Fatal Familial Insomnia usually die within six months to a year.
2. When you’re having trouble staying awake, what are some things you do to make sure you don’t drift off to sleep?
If I am sleepy I just go to sleep. I never play keep awake.
3. What’s most likely to cause you a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
My husband being gone. When he is not home I tend to not sleep very well at all unless I am exhausted.
4. When you’re going through a prolonged period of not enough sleep, what parts of your daily routine are likely to change, and how?
I get way more accomplished when I am not sleeping. It creates more hours in my day and I am more productive.
5. In what ways does your personality change when you go through a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
I am naturally a low-blood pressure girl so I have never really noticed a change. I do not start talking really fast or anything.
6. Who in your life seems regularly to have not enough sleep?
It is a husband night. He works long hours and never seems to be able to catch up on his sleep.
I am one of those fortunate people who never remembers if they dream or not. I suppose that I do but never remember having any.
8. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
Did we not already answer this question?
9. In a dream, is your past something that you can go back to?
I happily live in a no dream zone.