Saturday 9: Mrs. Potter's Lullaby
1. Adam Duritz (writer and lead sing of Counting Crows) mentions previous girlfriends in songs. In Mrs. Potter's Lullaby he sings “There a little piece of Maria in every song I sing”. Is there a piece of an ex that will always be a part of you?
No, experience creates your perspective but it is illogical for a piece of an ex to always be a part of you.
2. Who was your very first significant friend?
In what category, childhood, life, relationships.
3. What are four (4) things you hope to do this weekend?
1. Scrap booking four picture frames.
2. Make french toast.
3. Set up school for next week.
4. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your blog?
The main purpose of my blog is writing.
5. Tell us something that you've never before written about in your blog because it's too personal.
If it is too personal to share in my blog, why would I share it. Somethings you just cannot take back.
6. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex?
Sex does not matter to me, I just refuse to see a twelve year old no matter what their qualifications.
7. If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be?
Reading at the beach.
8. How do you react to practical jokes when they're played on you?
9. What's on your agenda after this weekend for the upcoming week?
Resuming school with the boys. Blogging. Bringing a sense of normal to our current situation. Resuming parenting my children, vacation over!