Monday, October 17, 2011

Motivation


What will motivate me during this season of displacement?

Isaiah 58:11
11 The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. 
You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

Although I am very much relating to the Israelites wandering through the desert. I know that I need to live for God where he is leading me.

I need the motivation from God words to keep me focus on His plan for my life.

Amazing Grace

I love this song, which was sung so beautiful at church yesterday. God’s grace is truly amazing and even thought I do not fully understand the full extend of his grace. I am extremely blessed to have His grace.

My semi-planned week @ Grandmas  
  1.     Homeschooling 
  2.     Scrap-booking some picture frames for  Grandma
  3.     I did seven blog post this last week. 
 Posting:
  1.  THINK
  2.  Sequels?
  3.  Sequels
   4.  Just a thought
  5. Grandmas
   6. Valued

  4.     I am still maximizing my mornings for the fall session. It is so fun having that extra incentive to get up early.  
  5.     I really need to find a quite place that I can write. Not having my regular routine with the children or any personal space is making blogging and time for myself very hard. I am completely LOST.

  Thanks for reading