Friday, October 28, 2011

UN Halloween




1. Do you enjoy holidays like Halloween or is your approach more robotic?
We just wait it out. Can not find the benefit to paying for a costume so my child could be taught to beg for candy.  

2. Have you ever been to a haunted house?
NO, never understood this. 

3. What are you doing for Halloween this year?
Cleaning up my computer.

4. What was your lamest Halloween costume ever?
I have never dressed up for Halloween.

5. Is handing out candy fun for you, or more of a nightmare?
Honestly I usually hope the lack of Halloween decorations, closed door and lights out would be a clue. 

6. Do you buy trick-or-treat candy and end up eating it yourself?
The trick is not to buy the candy, the treat is maintaining your good health.

7. Did you carve any pumpkins this year?
Does pumpkin bread, cookies and cake count?

8. What was your favorite costume as a child?
Sorry to say but Halloween was not an issue for me till we had children. 

9. What is your biggest pet peeve about trick-or-treaters?
Some of them have no respect for those of us who do not participate in Halloween. As many of you head out trick or treating on Monday remember to respect those people who choose not to take part in Halloween activities.

I am not against Halloween. I just never participated and do not get it. Going around in costumes asking for candy is not my idea of fun. I have three boys and their friends have brought them candy the day after Halloween.  

Thanks for reading @ Edwards Granddaughter