Thursday, November 3, 2011

Adding Poems to my Books





All other thing being equal, would you rather read a book that’s hard/challenging/rewarding or light/enjoyable/easy?


I would rather read a book that's hard, challenging and rewarding. I guess the good thing about light, enjoyable and easy book, is they can be read in an hour.  
Also for my bookie friends my first book review is up - Here is the link - Review





I am adding Imperfect Prose to my Booking through Thursdays weekly post. As I am trying to build my blog and meet and learn from other bloggers, I feel like this would be a good place for me to experiment with writing a poem each week. I have not written any poetry since college, (over 17 years have passed) so I have a feeling they will be imperfect. 

Today I will Choose ……………..

I will choose, love
I will choose, Laughter
I will choose, peace
I will choose, to find the beauty in all that I see

Is the list not endless?

I will choose to follow Christ.
I will choose to accept the things I cannot change, knowing God Can.
I will choose to ask God for wisdom.
I will choose to live one day at a time.
I will choose to surrender to the will of God for my life.

I will choose to thank Him for my many choices and pray that he guides me home.

What will you choose today?

Please as always let me know how I am doing in the comments section, good or bad I'll love to hear and I will respond.