Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Top Ten

All I want for Christmas top ten:


1. I want to be loved so deeply by those around me that they do not expose my sin but I also pray to return that grace full love. I will try less to expose, notice or comment on the sins of others. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of the Lord. This holiday season help me to love others enough to over look their sins. 

Romans 8:28 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
2. Another two part request. I want to love the Lord deeply and find his purpose for my life. To be about his purpose during this holiday season and I will trust that He is working for my good.

3. The Dream House, I would love to be living here. 

4. Yes, I have fallen victim to the suggestion that my mac is now slower and harder to use just from all the talk about the wonderful new OS. Apple MacBook Pro MD313LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (NEWEST VERSION)  would be nice especially if it comes with an elf to set up and transfer my everything. 

5. The upgrade to my current phone Nokia E7-00. I honestly love my current phone but my son showed me the newer model and it is a sweet phone. I can imagine loving this phone all the more.  

6.This makes sense after the last few items.  

7.  A Book on Raising Real Men


8. I love this author and cannot wait to see what he says in this book  

9. The Super Mom ability to play and beat my son at any   game. I am hoping the Kinect will but him at a disadvantage.  

10. All fun and wishful thinking aside, our biggest Christmas wish is to move into our new resident and get our belongings out of storage. Beginning settle in our own beds, surrounded by our stuff, no longer in a holding pattern over the state of Virginia would be the best Christmas miracle.
Top Ten {Tuesday}