Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Reflecting

I usually do not reflect around this time of year. I tent to be reflective around my birthday, adding a year to my life help me appreciate my need for growth.


It always amazes me when I see that I still have so much growing to do. God has once again knocked at my heart and I am choosing to listen.


Issues I though had been surrender to him in my heart are still being hoarded by me. How do we walk away from those unhealthy relationships that cause is to sin, after realizing that we are not strong enough to be around them?


Thankful for reflection and repentance.

Psalm 103:8-14
8 The LORD is compassionate and gracious,
slow to anger, abounding in love.
9 He will not always accuse,
nor will he harbor his anger forever;
10 he does not treat us as our sins deserve
or repay us according to our iniquities.
11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his love for those who fear him;
12 as far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our transgressions from us.

13 As a father has compassion on his children,
so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;
14 for he knows how we are formed,
he remembers that we are dust.

Another wonderful promise of God. How does this scripture bring you comfort?
Sharing with 

SomeGirlsWebsite.com