Friday, December 2, 2011

This should be interesting



1. “Everybody lies. But it's alright because nobody listens.” is one of Bud's Law's. What do you lie about?
Here are a few of my favorites bible passages about lying:

Proverbs 19:5
 5 A false witness will not go unpunished,
   and whoever pours out lies will not go free.
Proverbs 6:16-17
 16 There are six things the LORD hates,
   seven that are detestable to him:
    17 haughty eyes,
      a lying tongue,
      hands that shed innocent blood,
Proverbs 26:28
28 A lying tongue hates those it hurts,
   and a flattering mouth works ruin.
I love this last one. Whenever I consider lying, it comes to mind. Do I hate the person so much that I am willing to lie to them? I care deeply for the people in my life and will not hurt them by Choosing to lie to them.


2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director's commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary? 
No, not really my cup of tea.

3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over? 
Creating a plan for the year.

4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last?
Not sure, only time will tell

5. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
I do not have a place, so there is nothing left too do, but pray that we have one soon. 

6. If you could get worry free, cost free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where?
Already had cost free plastic surgery and although I cannot say I would never do it again. I will say that I hope the circumstances of my life never make it necessary again.

7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you've become? 
Yes, I love me!

8. What will you miss about 2011?
Living in Chicago.

9. What is something you'd love to see invented?
I am not sure. I always wanted luggage like the Jetsons. The kind that shrinks to fit in my pocket but still fits all the things.