Sunday, December 4, 2011

Where am I now

Things have been interesting since our move down to Virginia. I have been inconsistent with my post and I am hoping to do better this week. I am afraid that my focus will be split until we are settled.


This week my post will focus on the promises of God.


Aside from completing their school work we will be helping the boys build those transitional relationships. It is amazing how hard it is for children of a certain age to settle after a move.


I will focus on the promises of God, we have many needs that can only be met by him.


Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.


A promise of God.