Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Imperfectly Good


Pictures of the things discipline me wants to do

Pictures of me lacking discipline 
Taking these picture we part of the fun of skip day.

After all the de-cluttering we did before the move and the fact that I am still not finished. I found the perfect spot for our bread maker that meets all the criteria for being in my home. 
1. It has a permanent home.
2. Can be used where it is.
3. Is easy to use every day. Wish all my appliances where this easy to use. 

Unfortunately the waffle maker was not so luckily. We all agreed that we are not waffle people and are sending it to Goodwill. The Boys did agree that brownies, breads and cake batter placed in the waffle maker were good. We are just not waffle people.
 The new rule of thumb: if we do not use it, it must go.

Is it just me, or is she plotting?

Want these recipes leave a comment and I will post them for you.