Saturday, April 7, 2012

Choosing to Celebrate Passover

I Choose to celebrate Passover in remembrance of Jesus, the lamb of God, who took away the sins of the world. 

I wanted to share the scriptures that impacted my heart from the cross and his resurrection. 

From Luke 22So they prepared the Passover.
    14 When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table.
    15 And he said to them, I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer.
    16 For I tell you, I will not eat it again until it finds fulfilment in the kingdom of God.    17 After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said, Take this and divide it among you.    18 For I tell you I will not drink again of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.    19 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.
    20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.
From tonight at sunset until sundown on Saturday, I will be choosing to celebrating a traditional Passover and not using my electronics or electricity.

Choosing to remember these times and events.





If you enjoyed this post, please stay awhile and read and choose to share Edwards Granddaughter with a friend. You can also subscribe by email and like us on Facebook, join us on Pinterest and Twitter. You can also email me @ Edwardsgranddaughter.gmail.com.