Friday, April 6, 2012

My Cross

I believe that after celebrating Passover, Jesus was crucified for my sins and rose on the third day. I am thankful and God send his one and only son to die for a sinner like me. 

I wanted to share the scriptures that impacted my heart from the cross and his resurrection and 




  33 When they came to the place called the Skull, there they crucified him, along with the criminals— one on his right, the other on his left.
    34 Jesus said, Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing. And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.
    35 The people stood watching, and the rulers even sneered at him. They said, He saved others; let him save himself if he is the Christ of God, the Chosen One.
44 It was now about the sixth hour, and darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour,
    45 for the sun stopped shining. And the curtain of the temple was torn in two.

    46 Jesus called out with a loud voice, Father, into your hands I commit my spirit. When he had said this, he breathed his last.
Choosing to remember these times and events.


And please hop over to Jami at Young Wife Guide for her series Why Easter is a Time of Celebration.



If you enjoyed this post, please stay awhile and read and choose to share Edwards Granddaughter with a friend. You can also subscribe by email and like us on Facebook, join us on Pinterest and Twitter. You can also email me @ Edwardsgranddaughter.gmail.com.