Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Doctor's Offices {Word-less Wednesday}

I am sharing some pictures from my many visits to the doctor's office this week.


How I feel about Doctor's offices, they are the valley of the shadow of death.




Photo Feedback picture
 I wondered why they have these pictures at the doctor's offices?


Am I to pretend that I am scuba diving off the Great Barrier Reef?


Without the words would you have thought I was scuba diving?

I needed information on my child's health so I guess I missed the beauty in these pictures. This one is my favorite although I think I needed more light. My photo lesson this week was to remember to have my battery charged when leaving home with the camera.



If you enjoyed this post, please stay awhile and read and choose to share Edwards Granddaughter with a friend. You can also subscribe by email and like us on Facebook, join us on Pinterest and Twitter.
Linking with Mom Tried It