1. For my time in the Word: A Confident Heart by Renee Swope
The meditation verse of the week is:
Luke 17:18-19Was no one found to return and give praise to God except this foreigner?” Then he said to him, “Rise and go; your faith has made you well.”
Am I living a grateful life?
Two weeks ago my baby celebrated his ninth birthday. On Saturday, hubby and I celebrated our eighteen years, I am so glad I found you wedding anniversary and on Tuesday we will celebrate with the Wild Child as he celebrates his thirteenth years. I need to moment to reflect and be grateful for all those blessing.
2. For my time in Prayer:
• Praying daily for my hubby
• Praying for my children that they may build great friendship. The continual softening of my children's hearts.
• Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge that they may have an awesome morning time with our Lord.
• Praying for friends and extended family that have needs.
• That God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.
• For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.
3. I will still be saying good morning to my girls in Facebook group 95 from the Hello Morning Challenge with Inspired to Action they were a great support during this entire ordeal.
4. May is our usual vacation month and with that being said I will be taking a bit of a vacation this week. I will be back refreshed and writing with my plans on Sunday night.
My Plans are:
- To enjoy my husband and Boys
- Read some good books
- Spend some time thinking
I thank you all for support.
What are you Choosing to accomplish this week?
If you enjoyed this post, please stay awhile and read and choose to share Edwards Granddaughter with a friend. You can also subscribe by email and like us on Facebook, join us on Pinterest and Twitter.