I am Back!
I have joined with some wonderful bloggers to bring you....
I will be inspiring you to organize your life by:
Today is Day one in this inspired series. I thought is only fitting to talk about organizing your mornings as today is the beginning of the Hello Mornings Fall challenge.
Organizing Your Mornings:
Make sure the alarm is something that will wake you up. I am using the Hello Mornings theme song to wake me up. I just love the energy and beat. the words are inspirational also.
2. Develop a morning routine that places the most important things first but in an order that works for your life.
- I get up and turn off my alarm
- Check in with my Hello Morning Group
- Go for a walk
- Time with the Lord
- Make breakfast for my boys
- Make my breakfast
3. Have a great bedtime routine.
- Plan on getting eight hours sleep by going to bed nine hours before your wake up time.
- Do some deep breathing exercises
- Mediate on a scripture to help clear your mind.
- Create a sense of peace so you can get a restful night sleep.
4. "A Stitch in Time Saves Nine"
- I find that I am more able to sleep knowing that my home is cleaned and ready for the next day. Spend about thirty minutes tidying up and setting up for the morning.
- We have a kitchen-closed time, so I can clean up and put away the dishes. I love finding the kitchen clean in the mornings, ready for me to make breakfast.
- It is relaxing for me to know I am waking up to a clean kitchen.
5. This tip is for parents of small children.
When my boys were little, they would appear the moment I opened the bedroom door. It did not matter how quiet I was.
My solution was to complete my morning routine in my bedroom till I wanted them to be awake.
I would wake up, prayer, do an exercise video with no volume, and have my time with the Lord all without leaving my bedroom.
What tips would you share for a better organized morning? I am sure other readers would love you to share them in the comments.
I am honored to be participating in this series with 21 other bloggers. To continue reading more topics on Organization and Cleaning, click below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway