Monday, August 27, 2012

The Choosing:

Sharing my choices


1. Another season of Hello Morning has started, I signed up again to be an AC because it is wonderful. It is great to know that so many women are focus on waking up to worship the King.

2. I also signed up to read the Bible in 90 Days, but this time I am completing my dream of reading in chronological order.  I am looking forward to how this will change my perspective of the events in the Bible.

I finished the first week of reading and below are a few scriptures that really touched my heart.

We asked why evil happens and the answer lies in Genesis 6:5.

The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, 
and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

After finding that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually, I came to the book of Job and understood why Job made sacrifices for his children.

 And when the days of the feast had run their course, Job would send and consecrate them, and he would rise early in the morning and offer burnt offerings according to the number of them all. For Job said, “It may be that my children have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts.” Thus Job did continually.
(Job 1:5 ESV)

We all need to prayer that God will forgive not only our own sin but also the sins of our children. I always pray that God will allow my children to be caught in sin the first time so that they sin may not take hold of them. I will now add praying for their forgiveness to my daily list.

3. I will be resuming my adventures in blogging very slowly.
Last week's post:
 Series


4. Working very hard on reclaiming my health.

5. Planning our family vacation. I will be off line during our vacation.

6. I have been reading Wrecked by Jeff Goins

Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest


7. Planning our homeschool year, we are starting sometime in September

8. House Training our new puppy, learning that it will not take a week.

9. Exercise for 15 minutes after each meal and drink a green smoothie, daily to improve my health.

10. I am trying a Ninja to see if I will keep it, or part with my favorite blender.

This is my basic to do list for this week. I am trying to get away from my goal focus life and more to the choosing of things. My family will always get the most of my time and are far more important to me than a list of goals.

I love writing and the opportunity to allow others to read what I write here on Edwards Granddaughter but as I continued to write even while not posting. I know how much I love to write. I will be sharing my thoughts here just a little bit slower for a while. My boys really need a one hundred percent of their mama right now.

As Always,
Linking with:
Motivated MondayMosaic MondayTop Ten Tuesday