Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Having a cold is an inconvenience

I have had a cold for about a week now. Today I am feeling a bit worse, I probably should have stayed in bed.


With me being under the weather The Boys have been arguing a lot. So instead of trying to negotiate a peace treaty between them, we have been taking about God's Grace.


How important is it to place the needs and wants of others before ourselves. When some one does or says something we do not like we are to leave room for God by showing them His Grace. Trusting in God's care, not our own.


We have had the, but Jesus did not have brothers, conversations many time. Although the Bible does not tell us how Jesus was as an older brother when he was a young boy, it does tell us that the greatest commandment is to love our brother. 


Jesus is the best example of trusting in God. He trusted God even in His death on the cross. With life comes the added responsibility of trusting in God. The main different between Cain and Abel is that Abel trusted in God.


So as I work on healing and teaching My Boys the blessings of God Grace, i've included two pictures from my bedroom window.