Thursday, July 14, 2011

Electricity

After I have finished a Thankful Thursday I worry that I might not have much to be thankful for by the following week. Part of that is my need to plan ahead and complete things. I would love to have one month of these post done and just keep going. I am learning that I love being inspired and I am learning to wait for inspiration.

God has been amazing at showing me a heart of gratitude. I am once again inspired and grateful for many things.

I think depending on where you live, we are all feeling gratitude for the electricity. Having my lights go out on Monday provided some in site into my reasons to be thankful.

I am thankful that my electricity was back on by Monday afternoon. I have an extremely hard time dealing with no power. It just seems very creepy and unnatural.

I was thankful for my husband’s job realizing that their was a link between his job and the quick return of my electric as many of my friends still were without for many days.

I am thankful for traffic lights. You know how we tend to hate that they turn red. Driving around without any traffic lights is just not good at all. Traffic was backed up in many places without the lights that regulate the flow.

I am very thankful for my friends in Illinois. Just how we care for and take care of each other. Friends you can depend on are a wonderful blessing from God.

If you want to share something you are thankful for, hop on over to Thankful Thursday blog hop.