Saturday, July 16, 2011

My answers

Welcome to Saturday 9: The Devil Went Down to Georgia. Drum roll please:

1. Do you believe in the concept of the devil?
Yes, I believe in God and the Bible mentions the devil 33 times. In 1 Peter 5:8 the Bible says “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.” If God says the devil is my enemy then I believe that the devil exists.

2. What's your favorite nickname that you're called?
This took me a while to answer because I hate nicknames. I was born into a culture where no one seems to used your real name. As I though about this questions I realized that my favorite nickname, if you can call it that, is Edwards Granddaughter. Its where the name of my blog comes from and the only name not on my birth certificate that I answer too. It is very much a part of who I am and where I belong.

3. What would you do if someone cheated on you?
Cheated how? They are variations to cheating and what is considered cheating. So I guess it depended on what I was being cheated out of.

4. Do you ever cry at a movie?
No, its just pretend. Spoiler alert everyone was fine in the end and no animal were actually hurt in the making of this movie. P.S. No people were actually hurt, hey wait a minute, No trees or plants were hurt either. It is just pretend.

5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status?
I do not have “a ball & chain,” I have chosen a life partner. My husband and I having been very happy with our chosen life partnership for the past seventeen years.

6. Who do you got to for advice?
First and always the Bible and God through prayer. Then depending on what I feel God is calling me to do, we have the information phase where I ask some close friends. I tend to be a little eccentric so this is always good for a laugh.

7. When was the last time someone yelled at you?
I cannot remember a time when someone yelled at me.

8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online?
I am not one for phone conversation so I do not tend to speak with people I meet online. I would not be comfortable with skype either. I really like messaging, I am more likely to message a friend than to call them on the phone. We’ve even had situations where my husband was talking to someone on the phone and I was messaging them. Messaging is faster too, no small talk.

9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? OR Where would you like to go on your honeymoon?
Where do most newlyweds have their honeymoon: The bedroom.

To answer your own Saturday 9: The Devil Went Down to Georgia click the link to hop on over.