Thursday, July 21, 2011

Repeat Reads

What’s the first book that you ever read more than once? (I’m assuming there’s at least one.)
What book have you read the most times? And–how many?
This is a hard one. The most honest answer is the Bible, Kings James Version. I read though it many times as a child and would have read it through twice by the end of the year. I am gifting my child the Bible by reading it aloud with them. I am also reading it as part of an online challenge.
I have many favorite fiction books,  but the one I read the most was the Anna of Green Gables series. I think I read this more than the Bronte Sisters books. I would immerse myself for hours in these books just imagining what is must have been like. It is a beautiful series. I these may be five or six times.

In non-fiction there are many books I read yearly. Here is my current top five:



The remind of the things that matter most. They give me prospective on life and how I want to live.

This is my short answer for Booking Through Thursday blog hop.
What books do you read again..... Please feel free to comment