Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday 9: Take Me Back

1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
Exes are God’s way of teaching you what you do not want in a relationship. They should be left in the past, you had a good reason for moving on.


2. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you be wearing?
I would love to say my PJ but I have children. On a lazy day I am still dressed, one must set a good example. Plus you never know what a day may bring, it pays to be dress for anything.

3. What's your favorite shirt?
I have about one hundred favorite shirts, I just could not choose one. The others feelings would get hurt, if I picked a favorite.

4. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
NO, I am never about competition.

5. Do you own a pair of Converse?
No, Converse are not part of my fashion statement.

6. Where are you at right now?
At my Mac of course :)

7. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Even my eight year old knows not to do that. Yekkkkk

8. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
Is that not the point of radio. Way too commercial for me.

9. Do you watch the news?
NO, The news is like a bad drama that leaves you feeling like the world is a dangerous place. Ignorance is bliss.


For you chance click here http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com/or comment below........