Thursday, August 4, 2011

Excited Reading

What’s the last book you were really EXCITED to read?
And, were you excited about it in advance? Or did the excitement bloom while you were reading it?
Are there any books you’re excited about right NOW?

The Last book I was excited to read was Thirty Days to Live. I just knew it would be life altering. It is a very good and life changing read.
When I am excited about a book, I usually move it to the top of the list. Stop what ever I am currently reading and start it right way.

A Good book should never have to wait in line.

With that said my to read list does not have anything very exciting on it but only time will tell.

This is my short answer for Booking Through Thursday blog hop.

What books are you excited to read..... 
Please feel free to comment :)