Saturday, August 20, 2011
Saturday 9: You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
1. In a relationship, have you ever hung in even when you knew for sure it was over?
NO! It is always better to get out as soon as you know.
2. If you had the ability to perpetually alleviate any pain on your body, what would it be?
The pain in my head. I have really bad migraines, sometimes it seems like my head never stops hurting.
3. What place would you visit if money were no object?
I guess I would go around the world, spending a few months in every country. I could not pick one place and if money were no object I would not have too.
4. What is one thing you would love to change about yourself?
I love me, so there is not one thing about myself that I would change. Life is about learning and growing, which I am about doing.
5. Do you think your parents were too strict growing up?
6. In general, how many old friends do you have that you talk to at least once a year?
Since we all joined Facebook?
7. What was the last compliment you received?
I honestly cannot think of one.
8. Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn't really mean it?
I take the words I say very seriously, so no.
9. In your opinion, would it be harder to lose someone close to you more as a child or harder as an adult?
I do not think it matters. It really depends on the depth of the relationship. I have lost people from both groups and it really depended on how close we were.
Linking up with Saturday 9
Delighted when you comment...
at 8:10 AM