Sunday, September 25, 2011

Week in Review 10

I have entered the void. That in between place where life seems to have stopped. It is hard to have a plan for the week when you are in void space.  Never the less we are still in the moving stage.  
1. My basic plan for the week is: planning the next stage of our adventure.
2. Keeping on track with my reading for the Bible in 90 Days/ Blogging through the Bible in 90 Days challenge. I am holding steady at two days behind. Continues till October 8, 2011, requires an hour of daily bible reading. I am amazed at how much I am learning by this commitment.
3. I am still maximizing my mornings for the fall session. It is so fun having that extra incentive to get up early.  


4. I have many books I would like to read during this process. I plan to create a list so I can cross them out as I go.
Finished Reading
Finished Reading
I will be trying my best to read 
this week.
5. Write a daily blog post.   
Blog I posted:
4. Moving 
7.Did not have a seven post  
Now your turn: let me know what you have accomplished or plan on finishing ….........