Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just Fun

I am just loving the comfort of this scripture. God loves us even when we do not love ourselves or Him. He loves every human being, no matter what we have done. Nothing in all creation can separate us from His perfect love.

Of the books you own, what’s the biggest category/genre?
Is this also the category that you actually read the most?

The biggest category is History. Why? Not because I read them but I home-school. Having the books on hand just makes home-schooling three boys a lot easier. In this season of my life, I am reading a lot of spiritual and parenting books.




Imperfect Prose Kids Edition
This was just too funny not to share. 



8 year old: Mom, I am going to have to memorize my bible better.

Mother: Why

8 year old: The Teacher calls out Bible verse and you have to look them up and read them.

Mother: Oh you mean you will have to start bringing your Bible to Church.