1. What has someone done unusual to make you feel their love?
Totally out of character, my husband got me a Valentine card that had this little adorable bear that says love; it now hangs from my cell phone. Not sure what happened to the card, but I love my bear.
2. Do you own a smart phone? If yes, is it everything you wanted? If no, how seriously have you considered a purchase of the new smart phone?
I have the smartest of cell phones, I love my phone, could not live without it and no its not an Iphone. It is definitely the personal assistant I needed. I cannot even grocery shop without it.
3. Have you ever camped out to purchase something?
Only if it involving, room service and central heating and air. Nothing is worth camping out for. Experience plus time spent on this is zero cost value.
4. What is your worst habit?
Yelling, I am not sure how I started but I have gone over to the dark side. Working on remembering the baby whisper.
5. What is your best habit?
I am borderline OCD. Positively addicted to order and having things organized, just so. Remember even a negative has its positive. The neurotic in me is very good at organizing things, which I manage to turn into a strength.
6. In your opinion, what is life's greatest mystery?
My 12-year-old son is the greatest mystery. But all children are mysteries. We can never understand the depths of them. Why they do the things they do? Two children in the same circumstances will make completely different choices in life and we are all left wondering why.
7. Are you one of those people who is constantly busy with projects, social outings, etc. or do you just like to lay low and stay home?
I walk a thin line, which depends on who you ask. I would like to think that I just lay low and stay at home but I try to maintain a balance because my life is very busy.
8. Whether you're busy all the time or like to just chill, have you always been that way?
No, I use to be very over scheduled but then I discovered baby time, and Indian time. Then I kind of figured that somethings are important to schedule others will happen rather you schedule them or not. Sometimes you just have to give it up to God and the universe.
9. Is there something you'd like to change about how you spend your time? If so, what is it? If not, why not?
I would like to no longer be an overseer; I spend most of my time over seeing that things are being done. With three boys at home all day, I have learned that when the Rooster is looking the other way the hens will play. I am still looking forward to the day when The Boys are self-disciplined and willing to oversee themselves. Right now I keep telling The Boys that when they take advantage of my distraction they are making me sad. I am hoping they will become more self-discipline so I have more free time to read and pursue my writing once again.
Now's your turn to answer the Saturday9...........