Saturday, November 5, 2011

Melancholy Never


1. Are you more melancholy on occasion? 
Not at all, there are moments when I need to change my perspective and look at things differently but even when my girl friend died I was able to find the positive. Life has sadness so we can embrace the happy time but it is never meant to be lasting.


2. What did you think you looked like when you were a teenager? 
Since I had pride in my pocket back them, and considered my self a Queen Bee with all that it entails, I looked great. My ruin good memories by a critical eye.

3. Whose advice are you least likely to listen to? 
Proverbs 19:20 20 Listen to advice and accept discipline,
   and at the end you will be counted among the wise. 
Proverbs 12:15
15 The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.

Having said that, I am always willing to listen to advise from anyone. By listening to others we can learn many things and discover a new perspective.

4. Tell us about a job that you liked when you were younger.
How much younger? I think the jobs I enjoyed the most where one that included books or writing. I 
fondly remember the days when I got paid to write.


5. Would you lie to someone if you knew the truth would end your friendship or relationship? 
This is funny I fond this pin on pinterest this morning.
Source: facebook.com via Eileen on Pinterest

My children did not get it. I never allowed anyone to tell them that Santa Clause, the tooth fairy or the Easter Bunny. I have always been very big on telling the truth, no matter the cost. Lying and half truths only the muddy your life more than telling the truth ever does.

6. What do you have little or no patience for?
Not an issue. When tempted to lose my patience I just remind myself that love is patient. How can I not those in my life?
7. What is there never enough hours in the day to do?
The list is endless. My top three right now would be: reading, blogging, cleaning up my computer and online life.

8. What is the most productive thing that you accomplished in October?
I redecorated my mother's apartment, scrap booked her empty picture frames, and creating a pantry.

9. What have you always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
Honestly, right now I am trying to learn this blogging stuff. I want to learn how to create and write the different codes. I just love learning and figuring things out, learning is a big part of creating.