Sunday, November 6, 2011

Plans

What a powerful passage to claim for this week? I choose this scripture for my guide this week, as I draw nearer to Him.


My not about me plans for the week are:
1. Continuing with my fasting
2. Praying for God intercession in my circumstances
3. Reading and spending time in the word. I finished Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On: Trusting God in the Tough Times this past week. I will be start reading 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue: What You Say (and Don't Say) Will Improve Your Relationships this week. Very excited to start this book.
4. Counting my blessing


My semi-planned week @ Grandmas
1. Homeschooling will continue this week


2. I did not finish my computer and internet organizing and cleaning last week. Had quite a few migraine days, but to God be the glory, I did a lot of good writing.


3. Working on my prayer list.
  • Praying for friends who have needs.
  • Praying that we have a home to move into by January first, if not sooner. It has been a challenge but when we see God in all our situations, its remarkable how quickly our hearts can change. Although I echo my children's sentiment that they want a home my christmas, it will be nice to spend the holidays with my mum. I totally except our financial situation. Lots of people have challenges in this department but we have a nice place to stay and I can see God at work.
  • God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.
  • The continual softening of my children's hearts
  • Protection for my husband, while we are apart.


4. I will aim for six blog post again this week.
Posting:
1. Waiting
2. I Will Trust the Lord
3. Some Word-less Wednesday
4. That's My Teenage Son Reviewed
5. Adding Poems to My Books
6. Why I am Choosing
7. Melancholy Never
5. I am still maximizing my mornings during the fall session. It is so fun having an extra incentive to get up early. I like having the scheduled God time.


6. I am trying to take part in
Beholding Glory
hopefully I can get three post around that theme this week.


7. On the trying to earn some money task from last week. After much thought about my values and goals for this blog, I decided to sign up as an Amazon associate. Now to the why, I honestly love Amazon, purchase books and other items from them as a homeschooling mom. You can buy anything from Amazon, even things from other countries, awesome. Although I am a very decisive shopper, I can say that my wish list has over 65 items and my saved for later in my cart has 39. I am not sure where this will lead but for now I will only link things I have purchased or mention in my blog. If you feel to click through please do as I am a terrible sales person.


8. Other things of note I did last week.
a. I created my blog banner, really felt that I was using the talents God so richly blessed me with.
b. I created my first blog button, when you grab my button let me know so I can check out your page.
c. I added Facebook and twitter links, so people can follow me there too.
d. Spent a lot of time on Follow Me on Pinterest setting up my boards and organizing. I am really getting in to the fun. I created a board to set up my goals for 2012.


Had planned on including my counting my blessing by tens list in this post but I wrote is down and just realized I am in darkness. My boys are sleeping and as we are sharing, I will say Goodnight. Post for tomorrow then.