Monday, November 21, 2011

Choosing

My Scripture to mediate on this week is:
The message when we draw near to God with a true heart and hold fast with out wavering He is faithful to us. What a great thanksgiving promise. As I try to follow God's calling for my life, I realize that He sends in messages in many forms but we do have to draw near to God and hold fast to hear them.


My not about me plans for the week are:
1. Continuing with my fasting
2. Praying for God intercession in my circumstances
3. Reading and spending time in the word. I am enjoying learning from 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue: What You Say (and Don't Say) Will Improve Your Relationships this week. It is good reading of all the different ways our tongues lead us from the narrow path. 
4. Counting my blessing

My semi-planned week On The Road Again edition
1. Homeschooling is taking an unexpected break   

2. Working on my prayer list.
  • Praying for friends who have needs.
  • Praying that we have a home to move into by January first, if not sooner. Also for our current living arrangement. 
  • God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.
  • The continual softening of my children's hearts
  • For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.
4. I will aim for any blog post week. Our transition is making blogging consistently is becoming a bit of an issue. I am hoping that after the holidays I can return to being more consistent.  
Posting the week of November 12:
5.  Blessings
6.  Plans
7. Missed my seventh post this week, after my scary night, I am still mentally struggling to adjust. 


Posting for the week of November 15:
1. On The Road Again
2. Lesson One
3. Just Fun
4. Reboot Migraine
5. I also contributed @Homemakers Challenge an article called Sharing Thanksgiving.


5. I am still maximizing my mornings during the fall session. It is so fun having an extra incentive to get up early. I like having the scheduled God time.
6. We will be working intentionally on helping our boys build new friendships.

What are my current blessings?

  • Are great friends who took us into their home when the boys and I really needed a break from New York. 
  • Being back together this past week as a complete family. I had really began to forget the peace of all being together.
  • A great day of worship as a family.