Saturday, December 17, 2011

NO Computer




1. What in the 2011 has proved to you that you are a survivor?
Life has happened and I am still here.

2. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
No!

3. Are REALLY ready for the holidays?
No, we will not be ready till around New Years, so we are planning on celebrating then.

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?
NO!

5. What niche network do you watch the most?
That might be A&E

6. Have you ever seen the ocean?
I have seen three of them.

7. Have you ever been hospitalized?
Yes, quite a bit.

8. What do you think of the US Republican candidates for president?
They have candidates?


9. Could you imagine life without a computer?
Had this conservation today with a friend. I am giving it up for two weeks, she does not think I will make it. I guess the fact that my hand hurts a lot is a better answer. 
1 Corinthians 6:12
12 All things are lawful for me,
but all things are not helpful.
All things are lawful for me,
but I will not be brought under the power of any.
I know I will be find with my computer, it just makes life a little easier but I am choosing to give it up for two week and probably will return with less hours.