Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dominion Over



Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” Genesis 1:28


I was reminded of this scripture as I explained to the lady at Petsmart that my children have been blessed by God. We have lived out this scripture with my wild child. He has dominion over all animals because it is a promise of God he embraces.


We are now the proud owners of thirteen new fish and two very small and fast hamsters. I am praying that the hamsters continue to love living together in bliss and allowing the children to handle and play with them. 


Have not named the fish, but we are enjoying them.

Introducing Chewy to Blaze and Brownie 













For the boys this was also a good lesson in choosing. They choose to disregard the advise from Petsmart and get two Roborovski Hamsters from the same litter in the hopes that they will be best friends. Apparently no one should live alone, applies to hamsters. I am praying the their choice works out for them.