Thursday, January 12, 2012

Questions for Booking Through Thursday


1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?
Early morning or late at night, I really like having quiet when reading.

2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)
No, setting a good example for the Boys. We enjoy each other's company during meal.

3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)
Honestly, Corn Flakes, but I do not eat them often.

4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
Counting every things, about 4 or 5, just for my self about 2 hours.

5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
Yes, the Boys have been reading more on their own now, so less reading for me.

6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
Probably yes, but who am I being compared to.

7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I guess I would have to go with Solomon on this one and want Wisdom and Discernment.

8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
Yes, I carry some form of a book with me everywhere, just have to fit that time in.

9. What KIND of book?
Lately most books about God. I am trying to finish 


10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I know I was little, but not sure on the exact age.

11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)
Trying to live a clutter free life, so I am working hard to no longer Hoard books. 

12. Do you read in bed?
Yes!

13. Do you write in your books?
Have not been doing this much lately, using more digital media.

14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
Choose to read as much as you can, and then choose to make time for reading.


Thanks to Booking Through Thursday for these great questions as I plan my reading for the year.