Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rejoicing in Disorder

My focus scripture for this week is
invite

My Rejoicing in Disorder Edition

I am a little surprised at how much work getting organized it. I wonder how come I never noticed before and learning how much I really dislike begin disorganized.


After 18 days in our home, I still have not completed:
1. Meal planning
2. Creating our calendar for the year
3. Organizing the Boys toys
4. Unpacking and organizing my clothes
5. Change of address cards
6. My poster board scriptures for the year



My goals for this week are:

1. Homeschooling

2. Meal planning

3. Blogging daily, last week blog roll:
6. Welcome Back  

4. Continuing my prayer list. 
  • Praying for friends who have needs. 
  • God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.
  • The continual softening of my children's hearts
  • For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.
5. I am once again joining Inspired to Action as an AC for the Hello Mornings Challenge. I need the accountability to get settled in my new routine and really enjoy the fellowship. 

6. My focus scripture for this week is 
Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Choosing to rejoice in all things in 2012