My Rejoicing in Disorder Edition
I am a little surprised at how much work getting organized it. I wonder how come I never noticed before and learning how much I really dislike begin disorganized.
After 18 days in our home, I still have not completed:
1. Meal planning
2. Creating our calendar for the year
3. Organizing the Boys toys
4. Unpacking and organizing my clothes
5. Change of address cards
6. My poster board scriptures for the year
My goals for this week are:
4. Continuing my prayer list.
5. I am once again joining Inspired to Action as an AC for the Hello Mornings Challenge. I need the accountability to get settled in my new routine and really enjoy the fellowship.
6. My focus scripture for this week is
11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.