Saturday, January 21, 2012

Some Fun


Today is the Sabbath. I am not a true Sabbath keeper but I love the concept of a day of rest and family that does not include Church. We have breakfast together, usually late and just lounge around. We are all relaxed. I think this is what God intended our Saturday for. A day for Family. We made pancakes, built a fort, the boys helped with some of my posters, the eldest made a great dinner, we watch a movie (not always the best choice for me) and talked to each other. A great day. I chose to be still today.
 
Now I will answer some fun questions from the Saturday 9: Home

1. Do you live close to where you grew up? Why?
No, watching soaps as a preteen, I always wondered by they never left the fish bowl they were in. The world is too big to spend your life in one place.

2. Have you ever been so angry that you almost lost control?
Yes.

3. Are you a fan of a musical act that slightly embarrasses you?
If you mean a singing group, no! I could never be embarrassed by Prince. 
If you mean a musical, no, although I do love Grease.

4. Is there a movie that always makes you cry?
NO, movies are not real, thank God.

5. Who is the most famous person that you've met?
Blank

6. Before you leave your home, what must you have?
Honestly, no matter the time of day or night I must have my shades.

7. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
Decent movies, they all seem so much more fun back then.

8. Tell us about a passion of yours that your readers would not expect.
I guess my only passion not share here is for budgeting.

9. At what age do you think you'd be to think, “I've had a great run”?
I already think I have had a great run. I am just so grateful to God for keeping me here that every day is a blessing. I have lead a charmed life.

What did you choose to do this Sabbath? Would love to know in the comments.