My Rejoicing in Disorder Edition
18 26 days in our home, I still have not completed:
1. Meal planning - creating a basic guide menu
Creating our calendar for the year
3. Organizing the Boys toys
Unpacking and organizing my clothes
5. Change of address cards
6. My poster board scriptures for the year
My goals for this week are:
4. Continuing my prayer list.
6. My focus scripture for this week is from Psalm
8 In peace I will lie down and sleep,
for you alone, LORD,
make me dwell in safety.
I love this scripture. So often we put our safety in the hands of people and the things we do. Did I lock the door? Do I have my keys? Virus programs to protect our identity and our children. When only God can make us dwell in safety.
7. Weekly reading
I finished reading
8. Make posters for the following scriptures
8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and for evermore.
1 Corinthians 13:7-8
7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails.
11Even a child is known by his actions, by whether his conduct is pure and right.
6 You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.
23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men
7Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.
37 Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Psalm 34:1414 Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
Wow, did not realize that I was halfway through making this. The joy in having a list is crossing things out.
9. Organizing the boys play room, mainly for our eight year old. letting him enjoy beginning 8 has been heavy on my heart.
10. Taking the picture and creating a change of address card.
What are you choosing to do this week?