Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random Books



Have you ever read a random book left in a waiting room or on a park bench, etc., and did you like it? 


I can not remember ever reading a book found in a waiting room or any place like that. It is a fun concept. The boys doctor's office usually have books for the children but I have never stopped to read any of them. I tent to carry books with me to places like that so I can read while waiting. Not enough time in life to read all the books. 


 While we were in process moving I did read one really great book from my friend called:
    this book really impacted my heart at a time when I really needed to be relying on God. 


Anyway short but sweet. Linking with Booking Through Thursday
Choosing to share my love of book? Share what you are choosing today.